Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I'm havin' a blast this summer, and have been neglecting the blog!
While I haven't been making much physical art, I've been spending lots of time playing music (old-time, contra dance) and working at my internship with my local public library, telling children stories and working in youth services!

I've been keeping my eyes open for beautiful things in the every day - here's one I saw yesterday at the farm where I camped this weekend - pretty and delicious!!

That's an heirloom tomato, look at all the colors! It was in a neat greenhouse at Stick and Stone Farm in Trumansburg NY. I went up there for the Grassroots Festival of Music and Dance, and had a lovely time filled with great vibes and sounds.


I go back to college August 19th - so watch out for arty stuff after that!!

xoxo
Cady

No comments: