Monday, March 28, 2011

Frenemies

I was in a bit of a rut, so I made this little monster in studio the other day, and then I was looking at it, and thought - Ah HA! - a way to combine my girls into a 3D piece! This is about frenemies - you know, those kinds of friends that just kinda want to eat your brains, but you're attached to them, and they're part of you, good or bad.

I might do more of this kind of stuff, stay tuned!

And if you haven't discovered it yet, I have a NEW WEBSITE! So nice and sparkly! www.cadyfontana.com !! That's right boys and girls, I bought my name! So don't go naming your kids Cady Fontana, because they will not be able to buy their webspace, and that will just be sad!

This year is going so quickly, and I'm busy in the studio learning new weaving techniques and sewing little ladies for my portfolio. I hope all is well with you, cyberspace inhabiters!

No comments: